Mark is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Courtroom Insight. Mark has over fifteen years of litigation consulting experience most recently working as a Partner of Harry-Torchiana LLP, a San Francisco forensic accounting practice. He has provided expert witness testimony in depositions, arbitration, California State Court and the Supreme Court of British Columbia. He previously worked for LECG, a multinational litigation consulting firm with several hundred professional consultants. In addition, Mark previously served as Director of Business Development for WebEI, an online entertainment company.
Mark holds an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management where he was a Dean's Fellowship recipient. In addition, he holds a BA from UC Santa Barbara and is a licensed CPA in California.
Everett is co-founder and President of Courtroom Insight. Everett has over forty years of experience providing litigation consulting and expert witness services. He is a recognized leader within the forensic accounting community, having assumed many different leadership and education roles. He has authored numerous articles for professional publications as well as three AICPA practice aids. Most recently, he co-edited a comprehensive new book entitled, Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods and Applications.
Mr. Harry is a licensed CPA in California. He holds an MBA from the University of Southern California and earned his AB in Economics from San Diego State University.
- Chris Brigham, consultant, author and expert witness on medical and disability issues.
- Myles Levin, Founder of the Daubert Tracker and Principal of Expert Witness Profiler.
- Cynthia Pevehouse, General Counsel and business executive who previously served as General Counsel for Staples, Allianz of America, Fireman's Fund Insurance Co., Polycom and Ask Jeeves, Inc.
- Ayelette Robinson, knowledge management executive and former Director of Knowledge Technology for Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Regina Stagg, retired litigation partner at Arnold & Porter LLP.
- Randall Wulff, former trial attorney and renowned mediator/arbitrator whose significant accomplishments include multiple settlements in excess of $1 billion and serving as lead panelist to decide World Trade Center property damage claims arising from the tragedy on September 11, 2001.